Updated – August 20, 2020
Dear community members. Due to additional safety measures being implemented to protect against the spread of COVID -19, Saskatoon Public Schools will not be allowing programming in the BV School this fall. Please check back in January 2021.
At this time the only program we will have is online Yoga – more information here.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation and stay safe.
Take care, BVCA
Use the program menu above to see full dates and instructor information.
We are looking for help with programs! Please contact us if you’d like to help keep this wonderful community resource going!
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- Class will run based on reaching minimum required registration numbers. Classes are run on a not-forprofit basis.
- Non-refundable $10/individual or family BVCA membership fee is required.
- Memberships bought September 2019 are valid until August 2020
- Late registrations are subject to a $10 surcharge.
- Refund Policy: Once class begins, No Refunds. All other refunds at the discretion of the BVCA.
- BVCA honours other community association memberships and supports “shared programming”.
- KidSport funding available to ensure everyone can participate in programs: e-mail us for funding. All inquiries are confidential.
- Minors are to be supervised by parent/adult guardian while on School property at all times.
- Email us with any questions, or for KidSport funding.