Use the program menu above to see full dates and instructor information.
Registration night for winter programming
January 5, 2022 from 6:30-8:00 pm in the Buena Vista School gym. Enter through the gym side door on 6th St East.
BVCA Programming: COVID policy update: proof of vax required
- Masks must be worn in the school building at all times
- Masks can be removed by adults while participating in a sport activity once proof of vax is confirmed
- Proof of vax is required by all adults in the school building participating in programs
Thank you for your cooperation
We are looking for help with programs! Please contact us if you’d like to help keep this wonderful community resource going!
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- Class will run based on reaching minimum required registration numbers. Classes are run on a not-forprofit basis.
- Non-refundable $10/individual or family BVCA membership fee is required.
- Memberships bought September 2021 are valid until August 2022
- Late registrations are subject to a $10 surcharge.
- Refund Policy: Once class begins, No Refunds. All other refunds at the discretion of the BVCA.
- BVCA honours other community association memberships and supports “shared programming”.
- KidSport funding available to ensure everyone can participate in programs: e-mail us for funding. All inquiries are confidential.
- Minors are to be supervised by parent/adult guardian while on School property at all times.
- Email us with any questions, or for KidSport funding.
Programming is back!
If you missed signing up for a program please contact us to register.