Use the program menu above to see full dates and instructor information.
- You cannot register for programs prior to the registration date.
- You cannot e-transfer registration payment without first registering for the program by email communication with the Program coordinator.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
- Class will run based on reaching minimum required registration numbers. Classes are run on a not-forprofit basis.
- Non-refundable $10/individual or family BVCA membership fee is required.
- Memberships bought September 2023 are valid until April 2024
- Late registrations are subject to a $10 surcharge.
- Refund Policy: Once class begins, No Refunds. All other refunds at the discretion of the BVCA.
- BVCA honours other community association memberships and supports “shared programming”.
- KidSport funding available to ensure everyone can participate in programs: e-mail us for funding. All inquiries are confidential.
- Minors are to be supervised by parent/adult guardian while on School property at all times.
- Email us with any questions, or for KidSport funding.
We are looking for help with programs! Please contact us if you’d like to help keep this wonderful community resource going!
Winter Program Registration
Wed January 10, 2024 from 6:30-8p.m. in the Buena Vista School Gym, enter at the entrance on 6th St East. BV School Gym, enter through the doors on 6th Street East.
If you are unable to make this date and would like to register for a class please email us to ensure there is space in the class! Note that you cannot register for programs prior to the registration date.